VINCENT

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Targets for Term 3

Alright so first I'll list down what my results were from term 1 to term 2
LA B3-C5
Math C6-A2
IH B4-A1
Science A1-B3
Infocomm B4-B3
Chinese B4- ????
So obviously the topics I will try to work on would be my English. I will also try to focus on Math and IH as I feel that my math is not exactly stable and that my A1 for IH was pretty lucky. Now for Science I feel that not getting an A1 this time was a fluke and I'll try not to let it happen again. I'm kinda worried about my Chinese as I don't know my results yet and I have this really really bad feeling about it. So I've set my targets for next term
LA A2
Math A2
IH B3
Science A1
Infocomm A1
Chinese B3
Now it may look a little ambitious but if you look at the subjects individually they're actually quite realistic. I really really want to do better next term and I hope I do.

0 comments: