VINCENT

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Reflections Term 2 2011

Term 2 is coming to a close and it's once again the time to reflect. I've had my fair share of up and downs this term but I feel that overall I have improved on my academic results. I did not start off very well, getting 22/40 for math. But it started to get better from there on, getting an A1 for Humanities and 35/40 for Math. I had learnt only a couple of days ago that my science was a B3. I was very disappointed as I had expected myself to get an A1, having studied hard for science. I also found out that I got a C5 for my English. I am gutted as this ruined my overall MSG. But i have not seen my paper so I still don't know where I went wrong. I was feeling down the few days after I got my english and science results but now, looking at my results I realise that I have to take things one step at a time. Considering that my MSG this term would be around 3 if my Chinese was a C5, it is an improvement. I felt I should have done a WHOLE lot better but it's okay.

0 comments: