VINCENT

Saturday, May 14, 2011

General Elections 2011

Yeah, Its pretty late to be talking about this but, oh well.

I feel that this General Election had really opened my eyes. I had previously thought that the Elections was just a procession for the PAP. I was wrong. Following the events of this Elections has made me realise that the PAP has to campaign and convince the citizens on why they should vote for them. I have absolutely no recollection on the previous elections so I have nothing to base the current opposition against. But according to a lot of people this is the strongest opposition since a long long time ago. I'll have to agree as they have been sucessful, particularly in claiming Aljunied GRC. But the PAP did not completely fail, after claiming the Potong Pasir seat which had been in the opposition's hands for so long. I was really thrilled to watch the results of the Elections as it was very interesting.

0 comments: