VINCENT

Monday, February 28, 2011

Anyone is guilty who watches this and does nothing

I have seen instances where people are discriminated for their physical appearance. I usually ignore the discrimination but I step in when it starts to get violent and the person getting discriminated gets hurt. I do not believe that people who are ugly or bigger in size should be discriminated against if they have done nothing wrong. The next time I see discrimination happening, I will chat with the person and make friends with to make him feel happy. I will also tell the people discriminating against him not to do so as it is wrong to hate someone who has done absolutely nothing wrong.

3 comments:

SheuXiang said...

Do you really step in and stop the discrimination? I though you like to join in the discrimination ? Anyways I agree that people that are different from the crowd should not be discriminated. We should think what if we were the person being bullied?

Nathan said...

Wow, how noble and great! I think that what you are doing is absolutely right and that you should continue doing it since no one else, not even me, will protect those who are discriminated against.
In case you did not catch it, that was sarcastic. I don't think that discrimination is right, but I think that it is impossible to eradicate discrimination from the world, since it is human nature to discriminate. Thus, I think that what you have written is right, but too idealistic

Junius Tan said...

I think that you will not do what you say here, as there are alot of examples of you joining in the discrimination. Although your point is right on not discriminating people on their physical appearance, i feel that sometimes things have to be left alone as there may be complications to the matter, it may be more than it seems